- Red spinach(lal shak)-1 bunch
- Onion-1 medium (chopped)
- Green chili-4-5 pieces or according to your taste(slited from middle)
- Garlic cloves-5-6 pieces(chopped)
- Oil-around 4-5 Tbs
- Salt-1/2 ts or according to your taste
- Clean and wash lal shak and chop finely.
- Take lal shak in a pan. Add green chili and salt.
- Keep the pan to a medium heat and cover it. Cook until shak become tender.
- Remove from the pan and set it aside.
- Now heat oil in a frying pan, add chopped garlic and fry it for few seconds then add chopped onion and fry until tender. Add shak and fry around 2-3 minutes or fry until all liquid evaporated.
- Now it is ready to serve. Enjoy with plain white rice.