- Milk- 4 cup
- Egg- 4
- Sugar- 6 Tbs+ 2 Tbs
- Boil 4 cups of milk and reduce it to around 2 cups. Then cool it down to room temperature.
- In the mean time take 2 Tbs of sugar in a pan, add 1 Tbs of water and heat it in a medium low temperature to make caramel and then quickly pour it on the pan where you are going to make your pudding, then keep it aside to cool down.
- Now add eggs, sugar and milk in your blender and blend it to make a smooth mixture (you can also use a hand mixture to make the mixture). Then pour it in the baking pan where you already poured your caramel (make sure that caramel is fully cooled down, otherwise it will mix with the egg mixture and you won't get the caramel layer on your pudding.)
- You can make your pudding in two ways, on your burner or in your oven.
*** Making on the burner: Take a saucepan large enough to fit your pudding pan. Take some boiling water in the saucepan (take such an amount of water so that when you will place your pudding pan in the saucepan, half of the pan will be under the water and the pan will not float in the water. You can use a stand to keep the pan steady). Now place the pudding pan in the saucepan and cover both the pan and then keep it in medium heat for around 40-45 minutes (occasionally check the water of saucepan; add more water if needed ).
If you want to bake the pudding, preheat your oven to 350 F, then take a bigger pan than your pudding pan, pour some boiling water in it (take such an amount of water so that when you will place your pudding pan in the water half of the pan will be under the water and the pan will not float in the water). Now place your pudding pan in it. Cover your pudding pan and then place the pan in the preheated oven. Bake it for around 45- 60 minutes.
- Check your pudding with a knife. Insert it into the pudding; if it comes out clean then your pudding is done. If it seems still liquid or sticky, keep it on burner or in oven for another 5-10 minutes and check again.
- When pudding is done keep it to cool down. Then carefully run a knife along the edges of the pan, place a plate on the top of the pan and flip the pan to take out the pudding on the plate.
- Your pudding is ready to serve.