** you can use any kind of chopped vegetable whatever you have in your home, like carrot, cabbage, beans etc. You can also use minced meat or shrimp if you want.
- Boil 1 & 1/2 cups of water in a saucepan. When water starts to boil add the noodles and seasoning/masla packet in it, and boil around 3 minutes. Keep it aside to cool down
- Take the boiled noodles in a mixing bowl (there is no need to drain the water from noodles but if it seems there is too much water in the noodles drain them).
- Add egg, chopped onion, chopped chili, chopped cilantro, baking powder, salt and flour, and mix them well. If the mixture seems too liquid to handle add little more flour.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. When oil is heated enough, take small amount of mixture in hand and carefully put them in the oil. Put more pakora in the oil and fry the both sides until nice golden color comes out.(remember do not hurry during frying, otherwise your pakora will remain uncooked in the inside)
- Take out the pakora on a paper towel to soak excess oil. Fry all the remaining mixture following same process.
- Enjoy your pakora with sauce or any kind of ketchup.