- Any kind of ground meat (chicken, beef, mutton) - 1/2 cup
- Onion (chopped)- 1/4 cup
- Green chili (chopped)- 1 Tbs or to your taste
- Turmeric powder-1/2 ts
- Cumin Powder-1/2 ts
- Garam mashala powder-1/2 ts
- Ginger paste-1/2 ts
- Garlic paste-1/2 ts
- Coriander leaves-2 ts chopped(optional)
- Oil-1 Tbs
- Salt-1/2 ts or according to your taste
For Dough :
- Flour - 1 cup
- Oil/ ghee/ clarified butter - 2 Tbs
- Salt - 1/4 ts
- Warm water (to make a nice dough)
For Frying :
- Oil - to deep fry your puri
- Heat oil in a pan. Add onion and stir until tender. Add ginger paste, garlic paste, turmeric powder, cumin powder, salt, green chili, and fry them for few seconds. Then add keema and stir. Add little bit water and cover the pan. Cook until keema become tender. After that uncover the lid and dry up the excess water from keema.
- Then remove it from the pan and place it on a kitchen tissue/paper towel to soak extra oil. Keep it aside to cool down.
- Take the flour in a mixing bowl, add salt and oil in it, and mix it well so that oil can incorporate into the flour. Then carefully add the warm water and knead it. Knead the dough well until it become soft.
- Now divide the dough into several small balls. Take one balls, make this a little cup, place keema in the middle of the cup and carefully gather all the side in the middle by covering all the keema and press the middle to close the ball. (you can follow the steps from the picture). Make all the balls stuffed with keema.
- Take one stuffed balls in a plain surface and gently press it with the lower side of your hand's palm. Try to press evenly on all over it to make a 1 cm thick puri. Make all the stuffed balls like this and set them aside.
- Now heat the oil in a pan. When oil is heated enough, carefully add one puri into it and gently move it in the oil. When puri puffs up carefully flip it and fry the both side until a nice golden brown color comes out.
- After frying all the puri, serve it hot with any kind of chutney or ketchup.