- Foli fish-6 medium (around 600 gm)
- Tomato-2 medium(cut into 4-6 pieces each)
- Onion-2 cup(finely chopped)
- Turmeric powder-1 ts+1 ts
- Red chili powder-1 ts+1 ts
- Cumin powder-1 ts
- Garlic paste-1 and 1/2 ts
- Oil-around 1/2 cup
- Salt-1 ts+ 3/4 ts or according to your taste
- Clean and wash fish. Make the fish half. Put 1 ts turmeric powder,1 ts red chili powder and 1 ts salt into the fish. Mix gently.
- Heat 4 Tbs oil in a pan. Add fish and fry both side until brown. Remove fish from the pan and set aside.
- Add remaining oil in the pan. Add onion and fry until tender. Add the rest of the ingredients except frying fish and stir around 2-3 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup water and bring it to boil. Then add the fish, stir gently and cover the pan.
- Cook until the gravy become thick and then turn off the heat.
- Your fish curry is now ready to serve.