- Semolina-1 cup
- All purpose flour-1/2 cup
- Baking soda-1/2 ts
- Talmakhana-1 and 1/2 ts
- Salt-1 pinch
- warm water-around 1/2 cup
- Oil-for deep fry
- Potato-3 medium size
- Greenchilli-5 (finely chopped)
- Onion-1 (finely chopped)
- Coriander leaf-2 Tbs finely chopped
- Salt- 1/2 ts
- Tamarind-50 gm
- Roasted cumin seed powder-3/4 ts
- Fried red chilli powder-1/4 ts
- Salt-1 ts
- Black salt-1/4 ts
- Sugar-2 ts
- Put semolina, flour, salt, baking soda,talmakhana in a bowl. Add warm water and make hard dough and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Boil potato until it become tender. Peel and mash potato.Then mix with green chili,coriander leaves, salt and onion.Set aside.
- Add tamarind in 1 cup water for 30 minutes. Make tamarind paste. Mix all tamarind sauce ingredients and beat well.
- Now make 6 equal ball from the dough and make roti.
- Cut roti with a 1 & 1/2 inch diameter cookie cutter. Roll and cut rest of the ball in the same way.
- Heat oil in a pan in medium heat. Fry fuska until it turns golden brown color.
- Make a big hole in the middle of the fuska shell, insert stuffing there and serve with tamarind sauce.