- Chicken- 2 lb
- Besan-1/2 cup
- Plain yogurt-4 Tbs
- Red chili powder-1/2 ts+1/2 ts
- Turmeric powder-1/4 ts
- Cumin powder-1 ts
- Garam mashala powder-1/2 ts
- Ginger paste-1/2 ts+1/2 ts
- Garlic paste-1/2 ts+1/2 ts
- Oil-4 Tbs+ for deep fry
- Salt-1 and 1/2 ts or according to your taste
- Clean,wash and drain water from chicken.
- Take a bowl. Put besan, plain yogurt,1/2 ts red chili powder,turmeric powder,1/2 ts ginger paste,1/2 ts garlic paste and 1/2 ts salt to the bowl. Mix all the ingredients well.Now add water into the dry mixture and mix it well to make a smooth batter. Then keep it aside for around 40 minutes.
- Heat 4 Tbs oil in a pan. Add chicken to it. Sprinkle a little salt over the chicken. Fry the chicken. Remove from the pan and add remaining ingredients except oil to the chicken. Mix well and keep it around 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a medium heat. When oil is heated enough coat the chicken with besan and then carefully put it into oil. Put another 4/5 pieces into oil and fry both side until a nice golden brown color shown up.
- Then take them up on a paper towel to soak extra oil. Fry the rest of the chicken pieces in the same process.