- Raw banana -2 pcs
- Potato-1 medium size
- Onion-1 medium(finely chopped)
- Green chili-4-5 small pcs (finely chopped)
- Cumin powder 1/4 tsp
- Coriander powder 1/4 tsp
- Coriander leaf- 2 Tbs(chopped)
- Oil- around 1 cup for frying
- Salt-1/2 tsp or according to your taste
- Green chili-2 pcs (finely chopped)
- Onion-1 Tbs (finely chopped)
- Oil-1 Tbs
- Heat 1 Tbs oil in a pan in medium heat. Add onion and green chili and cook it until it become tender.
- Add egg and stir to mix it well with onion and green chili. Remove from the pan and keep aside.
- Boil raw banana and potato until it become tender.
- Peel and mash banana and potato.Add all kabab ingredients and mix it well.
- Divide it into 7/8 portion.Take 1 portion of mixture, press with your hand and put stuff in the middle of it. Cover and seal the corner and press with your finger to make the kabab.
- Make other kabab in the same way.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry kabab until both side become golden brown.
- Enjoy with sauce.