- Wash the whole mango well and dry it with the kitchen towel so that no water remain in the body of mango. Then cut the mango into cube size with skin.
- Now heat the oil in a pan in medium heat. When oil is heated add the garlic and fry it for 30 seconds, then add the mango pieces and stir for a while.
- Then add the remain ingredients one after other and mix well so that all masala mix with mango.
- Cover the pan and cook it in a medium flame around 15 minutes or until mango become soft.
- Now turn off the heat and cool down your pickles/achar to room temperature and enjoy.
- You can preserve it in a glass container (remember before preserve, it should be cool down to room temperature).
Juhi, Jahanara Mahbuba