- Green peas-1 cup
- Potato-1 cup(cut into small cube)
- Tomato-1 medium(cut into 8 pieces)
- Green chili-6 pieces or your choice
- Onion-1 Medium(paste)
- Coriander leave-2 Tbs chopped(optional)
- Turmeric powder-1/2 ts
- Cumin powder-1/2 ts
- Coriander powder-1/2 ts
- Oil-around 6 Tbs
- Salt-1 ts or your choice
- Heat oil in the pan. Add green peas and cubed potato. Stir and add onion paste,green chili,cumin powder,coriander powder,turmeric powder and salt. Stir around 1 minute. Add 1/2 cup water and cover the pan with lid.
- When water reduce and oil comes out by the side of the pan add tomato and stir in lower medium heat around 3 minutes.
- Add 1 cup water and cover the pan with lid.
- Cook another 5 minutes. When water reduce and looks gravy add coriander leave if you want.
- Now the curry is ready. Remove from the pan into a serving bowl.