- Dry beans-1 cup
- Onion-1 medium (finely chopped)
- Hot green chili-5/6 pieces or your choice (chopped)
- Mustered oil-1 Tbs (optional)
- Coriander-2 Tbs (optional)
- Ghee-1 Tbs
- Salt-3/4 ts or your choice
- Soak the dry beans in water for overnight. Then peel and wash the beans.
- Place beans into a pan and fill with water. Cover and cook until beans become tender. Then drain water properly and keep it aside to cool down. Then mash them properly.
- Add all the ingredients and mash until it become light and fluffy.