রেসিপিটি বাংলায় দেখতে এইখানে ক্লিক করুন।
- Bashmati rice-1 cup
- Massor dal-1/2 cup
- Moong dal-1/2 cup
- Onion-1 medium( chopped )
- Green chili-7/8 pieces or your choice
- Turmeric powder-1 ts
- Cardamom-5/6 pieces
- Cinnamon stick-4 pieces
- Bay leaves-4 pieces
- Ginger paste-1 Tbs
- Garlic paste- 1Tbs
- Mustard oil-4 Tbs
- Salt- 1 ts or your choice
- Wash rice and dal together and drain water properly.
- Heat oil in the pan. Add chopped onion, cardamom, cinnamon stick and bay leaves. Fry them around 1 minute.
- Now add rice and dal and the rest of the ingredients. Fry them in medium heat around 4-5 minutes.
- Now add hot water around 4 cups. Cover it with lid. Cook in medium heat. When become maximum cooked turn the heat low.