- Flour of Cauliflower- 10-12 pieces (cut in 1 inch size)
- Rice flour- 4 Tbs
- Cornflour- 1 Tbs
- Cumin powder- 1/2 ts
- Red chili powder- 1/2 ts
- Turmeric powder- 1/4 ts
- Egg- 1
- Soy sauce- 1 ts
- Sugar- 1/2 ts
- Salt- 1/2 ts + 1 ts
- Water- 3 Tbs (To make batter)
- Oil- for deep fry
- Take rice flour, corn flour, red chili powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, 1/2 ts salt and sugar in a bowl and mix it.
- Beat the egg in a separate bowl. Add soy sauce and 3 Tbs water; and mix it.
- Now add the liquid mixture into the flour mixture and mix it to make a smooth batter. Let the batter to set for 10-12 minutes.
- Boil water in a sauce pan. Add 1 ts salt. When the water start to boil, add all the cauliflower pieces and boil them for 5-6 minutes or until the flowers become little bit soft. Then drain the water and set them aside.
- Now heat oil in a pan. Take a flower, deep it into the batter and carefully put it into the oil. Fry the flower until a nice brown color come out all over the side (do not hurry during frying, otherwise you will not get the crispiness) and then take it out on a paper towel to soak the excess oil. Fry all the flowers like that and serve as an appetizer or serve with khicuri.