- Koi fish-5 pieces(around 600 gm)
- Onion-1 medium(chopped)
- Onion-3 Tbs(paste)
- Turmeric powder-1ts
- Red chili powder-1/2 ts
- Cumin powder-1/2 ts
- Garlic cloves-15-16 pieces
- Garlic paste-1 ts
- Green chili(slited)-6-7 pieces or according to your taste
- Peas-1/2 cup
- Oil- around 1/2 cup
- Salt-1 and 1/2 ts or according to your taste
- Clean and wash fish. Add 1/2 ts turmeric powder,red chili powder and 1 ts salt to the fish. Mix gently.
- Heat 4 Tbs oil in a pan. Add fish and fry both side of the fish. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Heat remaining oil in a pan. Add chopped onion and fry until tender. Add rest of the ingredients and stir around 2-3 minutes in medium heat. Add 1 cup water and bring it to boil. Add fish and cover the pan with lid. Cook until gravy become thick.
- Remove from the pan and serve.