8-9 sweets can be made with this recipe.
- Milk- 1 L
- White vinegar- 4 Tbs
- Water- 4 Tbs
- Sugar - 4 Tbs
- Maowa- 1 cup
- Ghee/ clarifed butter- 1 &1/2 tbs
- Make chaana by following this link.Making Curd/Chaana(ছানা).
- At this time don't hang chaana for long time. Wash chaana under cold water, then squeeze the cheese cloth to remove water from chaana, and then take it out in a mixing bowl.
- Instead of kneading chaana, just mix it with hand to make chaana coarse.
- Then add sugar and 3/4 th cup of maowa (if you have maowa like a solid bar, grate it in a grater to make maowa in a coarse form) and mix them.
- Now heat ghee in a pan. Add chaana mixure in the ghee and stir it. Stir chaana until chaana start to fold from the side of pan like halwa.(less than 10 minutes. Time may vary for different burner)
- Then take it out in the mixing bowl and keep it to cool down so that you can handle it with hand.
- Divide chaana to make your desire size ball.
- Spread the rest of mawa in a plate. Take one chaana ball, make it round, and then round it in the maowa to coat the outside layer with maowa. Do the same process for the rest of chaana ball.
- Serve your kacagulla to make everyone happy.