- Chicken- 1 small size
- Lemon juice -2 Tbs
- Ginger paste-1 ts
- Garlic paste- 1 ts
- Cumin powder-1 ts
- Coriander powder-1/2 ts
- Garam masala powder-1 ts
- Black pepper-1 ts
- Bread crumb-1 cup
- Salt-1 ts or your choice
- Oil for deep fry- around 2 cup
- Cut chicken into 8 pieces; then wash and drain water. Add all ingredients except egg, bread crumb and oil. Mix all of them well to the chicken and keep it marinated for around 2 hours.
- Dip the chicken pieces in the beaten egg. Then roll it and cover with bread crumb.
- Heat oil in a pan in medium heat and add chicken pieces.
- Fry chicken in low heat until it become deep golden brown.
- Remove from the pan and serve hot.