|For Kofta :||For Gravy :|
- Heat 4 Tbs oil in a pan. Add 1/2 chopped onion and fry until tender. Now add all powder and paste from kofta ingredients and stir. Add 1Tbs water and stir until oil comes out by the side of the pan.
- Add minced beef and stir for few minutes in medium heat. Add 1/2 cup water and cook until beef become tender and dry.
- Remove from the pan to a mixing bowl. Add another 1/2 chopped onion, green chili, bread(bread crumb) and egg yolk. Mix all of them well. Make round shape kofta with your hand.
- Heat oil in the pan in medium heat, add kofta into it, wait 2/3 minutes and then flip the other side, and fry both side to a nice brown color. Then take out from oil on a paper towel(kitchen tissue) to soak extra oil.
- Heat oil in another pan. Add cinnamon,cardamom and bay leaves. Stir for a while. Add all powder and paste from gravy ingredients and stir in medium heat.
- When oil comes out add yogurt and stir. Add 1 cup water and bring it to boil. Put kofta into gravy. Cover the pan and cook for 5 minutes. Then flip the side of kofta. Again Cover the pan and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Now keep it in low heat for few minutes and then turn off the burner.
- Place kofta curry in a serving bowl, garnish with coriander leave and serve.