- Fish fillet-500 gms
- Turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp
- Red chilli powder -1/2 tsp
- Cumin powder -1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder -1/2 tsp
- Ginger-Garlic powder -1 tsp (you can use paste instead of powder)
- Garam masala powder - 1/2 tsp
- Lemon juice from -1/2 lemon
- Salt -1tsp
- Besan/ Gram flour - 3 tbs
- Bread crums - 3 tbs
- Oil - for deep fry
- Wash the fish fillet and dry the water using paper towel. Then cut them into finger size strips.
- Add lemon juice & all ingredients (except besan, bread crumbs and oil); and mix well. Then keep it to marinate for 15-30 minutes.
- Now mix basen and bread crumbs in a plate, deep the fish into it to coat and then put on a plate. Coat all the strips like that.
- Heat oil in a pan in medium heat. Fry the fish strips until golden brown color come out.
- When all fish fingers are done, serve hot with ketchup.