- Puff pastry sheet-1 piece
- Onion-1/2 cup(chopped)
- Green chili-3-4 pieces or according to your taste(chopped)
- Tomato-1 small(chopped)
- Turmeric powder-1 pinch
- Small shrimp-1/2 cup
- Egg yolk-1(beaten and mix with 2 ts water)
- Oil-4-6 Tbs+oil for brush
- Salt-3/4 ts or according to your taste
- Thawed the puff pastry sheet around 15-20 minutes or until it become ready to handle.
- In the mean time heat oil in the pan. Add chopped onion and fry until tender. Add green chili,shrimp,tomato and turmeric powder. Fry for few minutes. Add beaten egg and stir well. Fry around 2-3 minutes. When the egg done remove from the pan.
- When pastry sheet is thawed spread some flour on your rolling board, open the sheet from fold and put on the flour. Again spread some flour on the sheet and roll it with rolling pin to make the sheet little thin.
- Spread the stuffing in the middle of the sheet.Then cut the side like shown in the picture below. Take one corner of the sheet and crossed it on the other side and pinch it to stick. Then take the other corner and crossed it on the opposite corner and stick it. Crossed all the part like this and make it to a fish shape.Brush oil in a baking tray.Put it on the tray.Brush the egg yolk on it.
- Preheat the oven 400 f. Put the baking tray in the oven and bake it around 12-15 minutes or until become nice golden color.