- Fresh spinach-250 gm
- Onion-1/2 cup(chopped)
- Garlic clove-10 pieces(chopped)
- Green or red chili(slited)-3-4 pieces or according to your taste
- Oil-3 Tbs
- Salt-1/2 ts or according to your taste
- Clean and wash spinach. Put spinach in a pan, sprinkle salt over it and cover the pan with lid. Cook until spinach tender. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Heat oil in the pan. Add onion,garlic and chili and fry until tender. Add spinach and fry around 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from the pan and serve with plain rice.