- Small shrimp-300 gm
- Onion-1 cup(chopped)
- Turmeric powder-1/2 ts
- Red chili powder-1/2 ts
- Green chili(slited)-5-6 pieces or your choice
- Oil-around 1/2 cup
- Salt-1 ts or according to your taste
- Clean and wash shrimp properly. Add turmeric powder, red chili powder, and 1/2 ts salt to the shrimp. Mix them well.
- Heat 1/2 oil in a pan. Add shrimp and fry around 5-7 minutes in medium heat. Remove the shrimp from the pan and set aside.
- Add remaining oil to the pan. Add chopped onion,green chili and remaining 1/2 ts salt and fry the onion until tender. Add fried shrimp and fry another 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from the pan and serve.