- Whole Tilapia-1 piece
- Onion-1 cup(chopped)
- Green chili-3-4 pieces(slited from middle)
- Red chili powder-1 ts
- Turmeric powder-1/2 ts
- Ginger paste-1 Tbs
- Lemon juice-1 Tbs
- Oyster sauce-1 Tbs
- Flour-3 Tbs
- Salt-1 ts or according to your taste
- Oil-for deep fry
- Properly clean the fish. Slit both side of the fish with a kitchen knife.
- Put red chili powder,turmeric powder,ginger paste,lemon juice,oyster sauce and salt in a bowl. Make paste. Add the mixture both side of the fish gently. Keep it 1 hour.
- Heat oil in a pan. Deep both side of the fish in the flour. Fry both side of the fish in lower medium heat until turn brown.
- Remove the fish from the pan. Add chopped onion and chili to the remaining oil and fry until turn brown. Spread the fried onion and green chili to the fish.