- Apple-4 pcs
- Sugar-1/2 cup or your choice
- Ghee-2 Tbs
- Milk powder-2-3Tbs
- Clove-12 pcs
- Wash and peel apple. Cut the apple into small pieces.
- Boil around 3 cup water in a pan in medium heat. Add apple and boil it until it become tender.
- Place boiled apple in a blender and make paste.
- Heat 2 tbs ghee in a pan in medium heat,add apple paste and stir.
- Add sugar, milk powder and cook it until oil comes out from the pan. Take out halwa on a plate and cool it down slightly. Then make small balls from halwa. Put cloves in the middle of the ball.
- Your delicious halwa is now ready to serve.