|For Kabab|| |
- Heat 2 Tbs oil in a pan. Add 1 Tbs onion and stir until tender. Add all the kabab ingredients except green chili,cornflour,coriander leaf. Fry for few seconds. Add keema and stir. Add 1/2 cup water. Cook until keema become tender and dry.
- Remove from the pan and place it on a kitchen tissue/paper towel to soak extra oil. Keep it aside.
- Now add green chili,cornflour,coriander leaf,remaining onion with cooked keema and mix it well.
- From the keema make long shape kabab.
- Heat 1 cup oil in a pan.Fry the kabab in medium heat. Fry until nice radish brown color comes out. Remove from the pan and keep aside.
- Now make plain parata by following this link.Plain Parata(পরটা)
- Put kabab roll in the corner of the paratha and make a roll.
- In the middle of the parata put 1 toothpick.
- Yummy parata kabab roll is ready.
- Garnish according to your choice and serve.