- Potato-2 medium
- Whole Red chili/green chili-2 pieces or your choice
- Onion-1 medium(chopped)
- Mustard oil/Ghee-1 ts
- Salt-1/2 ts or according to your taste
- Boil the potato until become nicely tender. Remove from the pan and then allow to cool down. Peel and mash properly.
- Heat little bit oil in a pan and fry the whole red chili for around 1 minutes.
- Then mashed the whole chili and chopped onion with pinch of salt. Then add them in the mashed potato, add the mustard oil and salt; and mix all ingredients well. If you want, you can fry the mashed potato in little bit oil after mixing all things.
- Enjoy with plain rice.