- Wash dal. Place it in a bowl. Fill it with little hot water and keep it for 2-3 hours.
- Drain water and place dal (lentil) to a blender.
- Blend for 2-3 minutes. Don't blend too finely.
- Remove the dal from the blender and add the rest of the ingredients except oil. Mix all of them very well.
- Heat oil into a frying pan. Place Tbs amount mixture into frying pan in round shape. Fry medium heat until both sides looks deep golden brown.
- Remove them from the pan and place on a kitchen tissue to soak extra oil.
- Serve it hot.