- Tomato - 2 medium size
- Green chili - 3-4
- Onion (chopped)- 2 Tbs
- Salt- 1/2 ts or to taste
- Mustard oil- 1 ts + 1 ts
- Coriander leaf (chopped)- 1 Tbs (optional)
- Rub some oil on the tomatoes and put it on a pan in a medium heat. Let the tomato to become soft (remember to stir the tomatoes occasionally ). If you want you can cover the pan.
- When the tomatoes become soft take them out on a plate and let them cool.
- Now take the green chili on a pan and dry roast them in a medium heat until the chilies become soft and little burn.
- Then carefully remove the skin of the tomatoes, take them on a bowl, add the dry roasted green chili, chopped onion, chopped coriander leaf, salt and mustard oil; and mashed them smoothly by hand or with a spoon (if you want you can use a chopper to mash them).
- Enjoy the mashed tomato with white rice.