- Whole cumin - 1 Tbs
- Whole mustard - 1/2 Tbs
- whole black pepper- 2/3 pieces
- Yogurt - 1/2 cup
- Salt -1/4 ts
- Sugar- 1/2 ts
- Mint chutney - 2 ts (Here I used store bought mint chutney. If you want you can take fresh mint leaf and make a paste)
- Green chili -1 small piece (Finely chopped )
- Finely chopped cilantro - 1/2 ts (optional)
- Take the whole cumin, mustard seed and whole black pepper in a pan and dry roast them in a medium low heat until you get a nice aroma. Then remove from the pan and cool down to room temperature. After that grind it in your grinder and save in a air tight jar.
- Now take rest of the ingredients in a bowl, add 1 ts of the grind masla (prepared in step 1) and then beat the mixture lightly with a fork (Do not over mix your raita.)
- Enjoy with salad or sheek kabab or any kind of kabab.