Serves: 4 Persons
- Red apple - 2
- Milk- 4 cup
- Ghee -around 1 Tbs
- Sugar- 4 Tbs or according to your taste
- Salt - 1 pinch
- Raisin and pistachio few for decoration
- Wash and grate apple.
- Heat ghee in a pan in medium heat. Put grated apple and stir until all moisture is evaporated.Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Boil milk in a deep pan in medium heat until milk volume become half.
- Now add apple,salt and sugar,cook until apple become tender.(if apple is sour then you have to cool the milk then add apple).
- When you get your desire consistency remove from the pan to a serving bowl.
- Let it cool. Decorate with raisin and pistachio and serve.