- Take the chicken breast and cut it around 3 inches wide size pieces and take them in a bowl. Add the soya sauce and salt to them and give a light mix. Then cover the bowl and set it aside to marinate for about 15-20 minutes.
- In the mean time wash the carrot, peel it and cut them around 3 inches sized long pieces. Put some water in a sauce pan, add pinch of salt and make a boil. Then put the cut carrot to the boil water and boil them for 3-4 minutes and then drain the water and keep the carrot aside.
- Take the grated garlic, chili sauce, tomato ketchup in a small bowl and mix them.
- Now stretched out one piece of chicken breast on a plain plate or on a chopping board. Spread some sauce mix on the breast and put one piece of carrot at one side of the breast. Now slowly start to roll the breast by keeping the carrot in the middle. When whole breast will be rolled carefully pierce two toothpick in the two side of the roll to stick the chicken breast with the carrot. Now cut in the middle of the roll. If you want you can cut the other side little bit to make a even surface. Now make the rest of the ring following the same process. (see the video to understand the procedure to make ring kabab)
- Heat oil in a frying pan. When oil is heated enough, carefully put 5-6 pieces of ring kabab in the oil and fry the both side until a light brown color come out.(this frying will be done in around 4-5 minutes, because the chicken breast do not take much time to be cooked).
- Remove the kabab from the oil on a paper towel to soak excess oil. Fry the rest of the kabab.
- Now your kabab is ready to serve. Enjoy with sauce or ketchup or raita.
If you can not see the video in the YouTube, please click here to see in the vimeo.com.