- Beef keema-1 cup(cooked)
- Onion-1 cup(chopped)
- Tomato-1 medium(chopped)
- Red chili powder-1/2 ts or according to your taste
- Salt-1/2 ts or according to your taste
- Oil-4 Tbs
- All purpose flour-3/4 cup
- Rice flour-1/4 cup
- Milk- around 2 cup(warm)
- Egg-2 beaten
- Onion-2 Tbs(finely chopped)
- Green chili-2(finely chopped)
- Salt-3/4 ts or according to your taste
- Oil-for brush
- Heat 4 Tbs oil in a pan. Add chopped onion and fry until tender. Add tomato,red chili powder and salt. Stir until tomato become tender. Add cooked keema and fry around 7-8 minutes in medium heat. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Take all purpose flour and rice flour in a bowl, add chopped onion,chopped green chili and salt and mix well. Then slowly add warm milk to the flour. Beat with a whisk. Add beaten egg and again beat until the batter become smooth. Keep the batter for 25-30 minutes.
- Now take a pan and brush oil.( you can use kitchen tissue or a clean piece of thin cotton cloth to brush)
- Take a big round shape spoon. When the oil become heated put one spoonful of the batter on the middle of the pan and round the pan carefully so that a circular shaped wrapper can be form. Turn the heat low and cook it until the wrapper can be lifted without sticking.
- Remove it from the pan on a plate, place some keema in a line on one corner of the wrapper and wrap it from the one corner pointing towards you and make a roll.