- Dates-500 gm
- Milk-500 ml
- Cardamon-3 pieces
- Milk powder-1/2 cup
- Ghee-1/4 cup
- Raisin-15 pieces
- Almond-12 pieces
** Usually there is no need to add sugar but if you want more sweet you may add sugar according to your taste.
- Remove seed from dates. Soak it in milk for 30 minutes.Blend it in a blender to make a fine paste.
- Heat ghee in a pan in medium heat. Add cardamon and fry for few seconds.
- Then add dates paste and stir.When halwa start to become thick add milk powder.
- Stir continuously until it comes to halwa consistency that do not stick the pan.
- Remove from the pan and garnish with nuts and raisin.