- Beef keema-1 cup(cooked)
- Onion-1 cup(chopped)
- Tomato-1 medium(chopped)
- Red chili powder-1/2 ts or according to your taste
- Salt-1/2 ts or according to your taste
- Oil-4 Tbs
- Milk- 1 cup
- Flour - 1 cup
- Rice flour-2 Tbs
- Salt- 1/2 ts
- Oil/ghee- 1 Tbs
- Water - 1/2 cup
- Oil - for deep fry
- Heat 4 Tbs oil in a pan. Add chopped onion and fry until tender. Add tomato,red chili powder and salt. Stir until tomato become tender. Add cooked keema and fry around 7-8 minutes in medium heat. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Take milk in a pan, add salt and make it boil in a medium heat. When milk start to boil, add the flour in it and stir it to mix flour with milk. Mix the dough for about 2-3 minutes in the heat.
- Now take the dough in a plate and keep it to cool little bit so that you can handle it with hand. Take the oil/ ghee in your hand and start to mix the dough nicely. Mix it for about 6-7 minutes to form a nice dough. Then divide the dough into small balls.
- Take one small ball on your rolling board. Spread little bit dry flour on it and make a thin ruti.
- Now place around 2 Tbs amount of stuffing in the middle of the ruti, fold all side with your finger and press to close so that the stuffing does not come out.(see the picture).
- Make all the pitha following this process. Now heat the oil in a medium heat. When oil is heated enough put the pitha in the oil and fry all side, till a nice golden brown color comes out.