- Bread-6 pieces
- Potato-2 medium(boiled and peeled)
- Red chili powder-1/2 ts
- Cumin powder-1/4 ts
- Coriander powder-1/4 ts
- Salt-1/2 ts or according to your taste
For Besan batter:
- Besan-3/4 cup
- Red chili powder-1/4 ts
- Turmeric powder-1/4 ts
- Garam masala powder-1/4 ts
- Salt-1/4 ts or according to your taste
- Water-around 3/4 cup
** Oil for deep fry
- Put besan in a bowl. Add red chili powder,turmeric powder,garam masala powder and salt. Mix them well. Add water and make a smooth batter (batter will not be too thin or too thick). Then cover the bowl and set aside for 15-20 minutes.
- Mash the boiled potato well. There should not be any lumps. Add red chili powder(you can also use green chili instead of red chili.), cumin,coriander powder and salt to the potato. Mix all of them well and set aside.
- Trim the edges of the bread. Put two bread together and cut into your desired shape.
- Take one piece bread and spread potato mixture on it. Put another same shape bread on it, then take bread slices between two hand and press.
- Heat oil in a pan. Dip one stuffed bread into the besan batter at a time and put it into the oil. Fry until both side turns golden brown.