- Korola(beater melon)-2 medium(thinly sliced)
- Potato-1 medium(grated)
- Shrimp-10-12 pieces(medium)
- Onion-1 medium(chopped)
- Green chili-5/6 pieces or according to your taste(slited from middle)
- Turmeric powder-1/2 ts
- Oil-around 6 Tbs
- Salt-1 ts or according to your taste
- Clean and wash shrimp and set aside.
- Spread a little salt to the korola and mix well. Keep it for 5 minutes then wash it.(it helps reduce bitter)
- Heat oil in a pan. Add onion and green chili and stir until onion become tender.
- Add shrimp and fry for a while. Add potato,korola,turmeric powder and salt. Stir well to mix all of them.
- Cook in medium heat until potato and korola become tender. Stir occasionally to prevent burn bottom of the pan.
- Serve with plain white rice.