- Cauliflower-1 medium
- Tomato-2 medium(chopped)
- Green peas-1 cup
- Onion-2 cup(finely chopped)
- Turmeric powder-3/4 ts
- Red chili powder-1 ts or your choice
- Garlic paste-1 Tbs
- Cumin powder-1 ts
- Oil-around 5 Tbs
- Salt-2 ts or according to your taste
- Wash and remove the outer green portion of the cauliflower. Boil in a deep large pan around 10-15 minutes in medium heat. Add 1 ts salt while boil. Turn off the burner and do not remove the lid. Allow it to cool.
- Heat oil in a large pan. Add onion and fry until tender. Add the rest of the ingredients and fry around 2-3 minutes. Add little water and bring it to boil. Add cauliflower to the pan. Carefully handle the cauliflower while transferring. Spread the gravy over cauliflower and cover the pan with lid. Cook in lower medium heat around 10 minutes. (Tips)
- Then serve the curry with khicuri or plain polao.
- You can fry the boiled cauliflower in little oil before cooking it.
- You may also bake the cauliflower. After boiling place the cauliflower in a baking dish. Gently spread the gravy over the cooled cauliflower. Bake it in electric oven at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes.