- Tilapia fish- 2 medium sized (if you want u can use fillet, here i used 4 pieces of fillet)
- Onion (chopped)- 1/2 cup
- Tomato-2 medium size(1chopped & 1 sliced)
- Garlic paste- 1 ts
- Turmeric powder-1 ts
- Red chili powder-1 ts or to your taste
- Cumin powder-1/2 ts
- Green Chili- 2 pieces(optional)
- Coriander leaf(chopped)- 1Tbs (optional)
- Chili garlic sauce- 1 Tbs (optional)
- Salt- 1 ts or to your taste
- Oil-1/4 cup
- Clean and wash the fish properly. Add 1/2 ts of turmeric powder and 1/2ts of salt to the fish, and coat them well with the fish.
- Now heat 2 Tbs of oil in a pan. Add the fishes in the oil and fry one side around 1 minute and then flip the other side and fry again another l minute and then take them out . (frying time may very, best option is to fry until a light brown color comes out on the both side)
- Now heat the rest of the oil. Then add the chopped onion and chopped tomato in the oil, and stir them until they become tender.
- Then add garlic paste, rest of turmeric power, red chili powder, cumin powder, chili garlic sauce, green chili and salt, and mix them well.
- When oil start to separate from masala, add the fishes in it and carefully coat them with masala.
- Now add around half cup of water, place the sliced tomato on the fishes and cover the pan.
- Cook the fish around 7-10 minutes. Then add the coriander leaf and cover the pan for another 1 minute.
- Then turn off the heat and serve your fish with white rice or pulao.