- Pumpkin-400 gm
- Sugar-2 Tbs or according to your taste
- Ghee-1 Tbs
- Food color-few drop
- Almond-10 pieces
- Raisin-10 pieces
- Powder milk-1 Tbs
- Wash and peel pumpkin and cut into small size. Boil 1 liter water in a pan in medium heat. Add pumpkin. Boil pumpkin until tender. Drain water.
- Place boiled pumpkin in a blender and make paste.
- Heat ghee in a pan in medium heat.Add pumkin paste and sugar. Stir it until it get halwa consistency.
- When it become almost done add food color.
- Add almond and raisin.
- Serve according to your desire shape.