- Milk-2 liter
- Sugar-1 cup or your choice
- Coconut-1 cup grated(if you want only milk kheer don't add coconut)
- Oil-around 2 Tbs
- Salt-1/4 ts
- Rice flour-1 cup
- Sugar-1/4 cup
- Milk- around 2 cup(warm)
- All purpose flour-2 Tbs
- Boil milk in a heavy bottom pan.Bring boil and then turn the heat in medium.
- Boil until it become almost half. Add sugar. Stir occasionally all the time of boiling to prevent burn bottom of the pan.
- When it become 1/2 liter(2 cup),add grated coconut. It will be a soft creamy brown solid. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Take rice flour and all purpose flour in a bowl, add salt and sugar and mix well. Then slowly add warm milk to the flour. Beat with a whisk. Add beaten egg and again beat until the batter become smooth and do not appear any bubble. Keep the batter for 25-30 minutes.
- Now take a pan and brush oil.( you can use kitchen tissue or a clean piece of thin cotton cloth to brush)
- Take a big round shape spoon. When the oil become heated put one spoonful of the batter on the middle of the pan and round the pan carefully so that a circular shaped wrapper can be form. Turn the heat low and cook it until the wrapper can be lifted without sticking.
- Remove it from the pan on a plate, place some kheer in a line on one corner of the wrapper and wrap it from the one corner pointing towards you and make a roll.
- Make the rest of the pitha in the same process.