- Ripe medium mango-1or Mango Pulp-1/2 cup
- Yogurt-1 cup
- Sugar- 3 Tbs or your taste
- Water-1/2 cup
- Crashed nut- 1 ts (optional)
- Ice-2 piece
- Peel the ripe mango and separate the seed, then cut the mango in small size and blend it in a blender to make pulp.(if you want to use mango pulp, then add it directly with yogurt.)
- Then add the yogurt, water and sugar in the pulp, and blend it to a smooth consistency.
- Now pour your lassi in a glass, add the ice and garnish with nut and then serve it.