- Channa -2 cup
- Sugar-1/2 cup or according to your taste
- Sugar-2 Tbs for caramel
- Powder milk-1 cup
- Coriander powder-1 pinch
- Almond-2 Tbs chopped(optional)
- Mix 2 Tbs sugar and 2 Tbs water in a oven proof pan and heat until it turns golden brown color to make caramel. Spread almond on the caramel. Allow it to cool down.
- Place all ingredients except almond in a blender and make fine paste.
- Pour the mixture in the caramelized pan. Put the pan in a tray or another bigger pan(oven proof) containing around 2 inch water.
- Place it in the oven at 350 F for around 45 minutes. Check the pudding gently with a knife. If knife comes out clean then pudding is ready.
- (You can also make the pudding in pressure cooker. Add 1 cup water in the pressure cooker.Put the caramelized pan in the pressure cooker and keep it in low heat for 20-25 min.Check with a knife)
- Take the pan out of the oven/pressure cooker and let it cool down.(you may put it in refrigerator after cooling down )
- Before serving, separate the side of the pudding from the pan with a knife and place it on a flat serving dish.
- Then cut the pudding to your desire shape and serve.