- Wash fish properly, then add 1/4 ts of turmeric powder and 1/4 ts of salt, and mix well.
- Take 1 Tbs of oil in a pan and heat it to a medium flame. Put fish into the oil and fry it lightly and take out it from oil and set aside.
- Now add the rest of oil in the pan and heat it. Add chopped garlic to the oil and fry for 5 seconds, then add chopped onion and stir it.
- When onion become soft, add turmeric powder, red chili powder, cumin powder, salt and little bit of water, and stir it.
- When oil start to separate from mix, add grated pumpkin and stir it for 2 minutes, then add chopped tomato and green chili and stir it.
- Now add the fried fish, and carefully mix with the vegetable and masala. Do not stir too much otherwise curry will be mashed.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and bring it to a boil, then cover it for 4/5 minutes in a medium low heat.
- Spread the coriander leaves on the top, cover it and turn off the burner.
- Enjoy your curry with white rice.