**Before making your pitha boil your সাঁজ(shaper) into water for 20 minutes, this will help to make pitha nicely.
- Take a deep bowl and beat egg well.
- Add milk, sugar, salt, baking powder and again beat it.
- Now slowly mix flour and beat it. Beat the batter well so that flour can be mixed with milk and no bubble appear in the batter. Then keep it aside for 20/30 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a deep pan. Deep সাঁজ (shaper)into the oil when it(oil) start to heat. It is important to heat সাঁজ (shaper) well enough along with oil so that the batter can be sticked to the সাঁজ(shaper).
- When it(সাঁজ) is heated well enough, take out from the oil and quickly deep 3/4 part of it(সাঁজ) into the batter (like the picture below) and wait for 5 seconds. Do not deep it (সাঁজ) fully, otherwise you can not separate your pitha from it(সাঁজ) in the oil.
- Now take out সাঁজ(shaper) from the batter and quickly deep it into oil. Lightly shake the shaper(সাঁজ) so that pitha can be come out from the shaper(সাঁজ) and then fry your pitha slowly until it looks golden brown. Do not hurry when frying pitha or it will be burn or will not be crispy enough. When frying pitha deep সাঁজ(shaper) into oil again for your next pitha.
- Careful about the heat of the oil. It should not be too hot.
- When pitha turns to the golden brown color, take out it from oil on a paper towel and in the same process make all of your pitha. Serve your pitha and make everyone happy.
- You can preserve it in a airtight box for 3/4 weeks.