- Bitter Melon/Korola-2 medium (chopped)
- Onion-1 small (chopped)
- Green chili-3-4 pieces or your choice
- Turmeric powder-1/2 ts
- Oil-around 3 Tbs
- Salt-1/2 ts or your choice
- Wash korola and drain water.
- Add salt,mix well and keep it for 5 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add onion and stir it. When onion become soft, add korola, green chili, turmeric powder and pinch of salt, and mix it well in a medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Cook it around 10 minutes in lower medium heat. Don't cover the pan with lid. Stir occasionally.
- When oil comes out remove from the pan.
- Enjoy with plain rice.