- Chicken wings-10 pieces
- Ginger paste-1/2 ts
- Garlic paste-1/2 ts
- Cumin powder-1/2 ts
- Garam mashala powder-1/2 ts
- Soy sauce-2 Tbs
- Corn flour-2 Tbs
- Baking powder-1/2 ts
- Salt-1/4 ts
- Oil for deep fry
- Cut and wash the chicken wings. Drain water properly.
- Add ginger paste,garlic paste,cumin powder,garam mashala powder,soy sauce and salt to the wings. Mix all of them properly. Keep it for marinate around 40 minutes.
- Now add corn flour and beaten egg and mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan. Fry both side until deep brown. Fry in lower medium heat.
- Remove them from the pan and place on a kitchen tissue to soak extra oil.
- Serve hot.
- Enjoy with sauce or fried rice.