- Clean and wash chicken and drain water. Cut all the vegetable.
- Add red chili powder,lemon juice,turmeric powder,ginger paste,garlic paste,cumin powder,garam mashala powder,soy sauce,yogurt,4 tbs oil and salt to the chicken. Mix them well and keep it for marinate around 30 minutes.
- Add capsicum,tomato, carrot,onion to the mixture and mix all of them well.Skew chicken and vegetables to the bamboo skewers closely like one piece chicken, one piece carrort, one piece onion, one piece capsicum, one piece tomato and so on.
- Heat oil in a large pan. Fry skewers around 10 minutes or until chicken begin to change it's color and the vegetables are soft. Turn over the skewers occasionally during frying.
- If you want to bake, preheat oven 400 f. Skew chicken and vegetables closely to the metal skewers. Spray or brush oil over the baking tray, place the skewers closely, then again spray or brush oil over skewers.
- Place the tray into the oven for 35-40 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Turn over the skewers occasionally.(be careful when you turn hot metal skewers)