- Boil egg. Remove outer shell and cut into halves. Keep them aside.
- Peel and boil the potatoes until cook well and mashed it thoroughly. Make sure no chunks left.
- Add onion(if you want you can fry the onion to light brown color in oil, this will give your cutlet a nice flavor),chili,coriander powder,garam masala powder, coriander leaves and salt to the mashed potato. Mix all of them well.
- Take small portion of mashed potato and put the half piece of egg inside it and cover fully with the potato. It gets egg like shape(you can make it your own shape). Make the rest of the cutlet with the remaining egg pieces.
- Dip the cutlet in beaten egg and roll over evenly in bread crumb. Keep it freezer for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan. Fry till it turns golden brown. Turn over as needed.
- Remove from the pan and place it on a kitchen tissue to soak extra oil.
- Now ready to serve your delicious egg cutlet/chop.