- Ripe mango-3 large size(around 1 and 1/2 cup puree)
- Condensed milk-100 ml or according to your taste
- Whipped cream-200 ml
- Gelatin-4 Tbs
- Soak gelatin in 12 Tbs boiling water,stir until it dissolved and keep aside.
- Wash and cut the mango. Make the mango paste in a blender. Add the rest of the ingredients and soaked gelatin into the blender and blend it properly.
- Now pour into pudding bowl and keep in refrigerator for 3-4 hours to set.
- Garnish with mango slices if desired and serve.