- Medium size shrimp-12-15 pieces
- Chopped onion-2-3 Tbs
- Green chili-2 (chopped)or according to your taste
- Turmeric powder-1/4 ts
- Red chili powder-1/4 ts
- Mustard oil -2 Tbs
- Salt-1/2 ts or according to your taste
- Remove skin from the shrimp. Wash and drain water. Add turmeric powder, red chili powder and salt to the shrimp and mix well. Keep it aside.
- Heat oil in the pan. Add chopped onion and green chili. Fry until onion become nicely tender. Remove from the pan and set aside. Add shrimp to the pan and fry around 3-4 minutes in medium heat.
- Remove from the pan and put the shrimp, fried onion and green chili to a chopper or a blender. Chop them. (do not chop or blend too finely).
- Place it to a serving bowl and enjoy with plain white rice.(before serving taste the salt)