- Egg-3 large
- Onion-1 medium (finely chopped)
- Whole red chili-3-4 pieces or your choice
- Mustered oil or ghee-1 Tbs
- Coriander leaves-2 Tbs finely chopped(optional)
- Salt-1/2 ts or your choice
- Boil eggs for 15-20 minutes.
- Peel, wash and then mash the eggs properly.
- Heat little bit oil in a pan and fry the whole red chili for around 1 minutes.
- Then mashed the whole chili and chopped onion with pinch of salt. Then add them in the mashed eggs, add the mustard oil and salt; and mix all ingredients well.
- Enjoy with white rice.